- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Business Intelligence
- 3 - 5 years
Tech Lead (Dot Net)is expected to lead a small team of Dot Net Engineers and take full ownership of assigned modules of the web based applications designed, developed and deployed using ASP.Net framework.
3 - 5 years
- Interact with Users to understand their requirement and the Business Requirement Documents shared by them.
- Translate Business Requirement Document into a Program Flow Chart for Dot Net Engineers.
- Identify the programs and modules that would need changes/upgrades or decide where new programs would be required
- Work with Dot Net Engineers to map the existing programs/modules and identify the segments that would need changes to incorporate the business requirements
- Collaborate with module owners of other linked modules, whose functionality will get impacted due to the planned changes
- Own the Database objects associated with the programs/modules. -structures and understand the data base and relationships of various business entities and objects
- Assist the Dot Net Engineers in Testing, De-bugging and certify the output before submitting it for user testing/reviews
- Manage user testing and final deployment of the upgrades/new modules
● Sound Knowledge of ASP.Net application development framework
● Strong understanding of Oracle PL/SQL
● Software Testing Experience – ability to design the Test Cases, Test Data and run the tests
● Experience of designing Software/Database Architecture and Information flow
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy.
Over last 27 years, we have been continuously evolving our platform using sophisticated business-enablement technologies to make doing business easy. Our credo, 'Bada Aasaan Hai,' appropriately depicts our approach. With 98 million product offerings and 7.6 million responsive supplier base, we provides ease and convenience to our 175 million buyers. Our IPO was a thumping success in 2019, reaffirming the trust of our users and investors alike.
IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the "Most Promising Company of the Year” at the CNBC Awaaz CEO Awards in 2019, ‘Video Content in a Business Website- Special Mention’ at Video Media Awards and Summit 2019, ‘Best Online Classified Website’ at Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards 2018, ‘Best Business App Award’ at GMASA 2017, ‘Special Contribution Award’ at WASME – Super SME Awards 2016, Manthan Award South Asia and Asia Pacific 2013 under the ‘E-business and Financial Inclusion’ category and Red Herring 100 Asia Awards 2008.
IndiaMART has over 4,583 employees located across 48 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a part of the team.
Our greatest assets are the IndiaMARTians. For our employee’s personal and professional development, we provide a variety of career advancement opportunities as well as learning and development activities.
They get the benefit of working with India's largest online B2B marketplace along with a fast-paced career progression. Potential employees can advance to the leadership roles within five years of their work tenure. We have more than 500 employees working with us who are testimony to this program.
The superheroes take advantage of our cutting-edge I-LEAP program, which allows employees to "Learn as they Work“. Our Superlative Incentive Programs, arguably among the best in business today, allows them to earn more as they do more.
IndiaMART is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All eligible applicants are considered for further rounds of discussions regardless of their race, religion, caste, creed, color, gender, marital status, age, political views, ethnicity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
IndiaMART believes in creating a conducive work environment that promotes diversity while working as one team responsible for achieving our common goals with passion and integrity. These form our core values (TRIP).