Trainee Test Engineer
* Candidate will need to monitor the performance and availability of web and mobile applications and report any issues observed directly to relevant stakeholders (Internal and External).
* This involves supporting applications for all domains like Banking, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Ecommerce, Depositories, Trading and Securities
* Proactive and prompt communication with clients to resolve their queries quickly and accurately.
* Highlight the challenges faced in monitoring their respective applications to the immediate next level and working towards its closure.
* Job demands multi-tasking with good Analytical, Logical Reasoning Skills with Smart and Quick thinking.
0 - 1 years
-B.Tech/B.E in Electronics/Telecommnunication, -B.SC in Information Technology (IT), -BCA in Computers, or MCA Computers,
* 100% Adherence to Quality Assurance parameters and Standard Operating Procedures in terms of SLA's.
* Raising issues/risks to the immediate next level and escalating wherever needed.
* Ensuring proper handover of their respective applications/ zones to next shift Engineer
* Job involves rotational shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Night) with central pick up and drop facility from Ghansoli station.
Flexible Schedule, Communication Skills,
* Should have Good Communication, Analytical & Logical reasoning skills.
* Skills with Smart and Quick Thinking with Good Pace
* Should be flexible with rotational shifts and week offs
* Candidate should be open to travel anywhere in Mumbai
* Outstation candidates should be open for relocation to Navi Mumbai.
* Male candidates preferred (as it involves 24/7 support