- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Product Development
- 10 - 14 years
- Mentor, guide, and lead the documentation team to ensure the delivery of high-quality content that meets stakeholder needs and adheres to timelines.
- Help the team understand how to use and update existing personas, and identify and create new ones to enhance user understanding and engagement.
- Provide technical editing services to ensure that the final content is well-organized, presented appropriately, and error-free.
- Ensure that the user assistance created during this period is precise, usable, and reduces search time and user frustration.
- Identify long-term user assistance requirements and create roadmaps and frameworks for future UA innovation needs and opportunities, including multimedia content, video content, and AI assistants.
- Create the architecture of existing documentation and provide guidelines on how it can be interconnected with the UA.
- Develop a template and initial sample for API documentation in the UA portal to facilitate smooth and consistent documentation of APIs.
- Develop a template and sample for documenting Kafka messages to enhance user understanding of the messaging system.
- Create a template and sample for creating use cases that integrate our platform UI, REST API, and Kafka messages to guide users effectively.
- Review existing solution documentation and recommend an architecture for improved documentation, creating a Word template for consistency.
- Identify sections in the solution documentation that will typically remain unchanged and those that require dynamic updates, offering simple introductions and linking users to specific pages in our UA portal.
- Review existing training material, identify gaps, and propose enhancements to make it more accessible and memorable for users.
- If required, update the PowerPoint template for training material, ensuring it is well-structured and easy to use while maintaining its look and feel.
10 - 14 years
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),
User Manual Development,
- Proven experience as a Technical Writer with expertise in creating user assistance materials.
- Strong knowledge of user assistance frameworks and documentation practices.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to mentor and guide the documentation team effectively.
- Familiarity with manufacturing industry software platforms will be an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and meet project deadlines.
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide technical editing services to ensure error-free and polished documentation.
- Problem-solving skills to identify gaps in existing documentation and propose innovative solutions to enhance user understanding.
- Time management and organizational skills to adhere to project timelines and deliver content on schedule.
- Creative thinking to explore new opportunities for user assistance innovation, such as multimedia content, video tutorials, and AI assistants.
- Adaptability to embrace new technologies and tools that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the documentation process.
Headquartered in Dallas, [x]cube LABS helps enterprises globally with digital transformation and digital technology adoption. We take a highly collaborative approach and help solve problems across the entire digital transformation journey from ideation and strategizing to experimentation and execution. We specialize in helping enterprises transform customer experience, and in the process we help you leverage new, digitally driven, business models.
[x]cube LABS helps enterprises innovate and disrupt markets by leveraging digital as a strategy. The [x]cube team offers deep expertise in all things digital: CX strategy and transformation, digital innovation, augmented reality, virtual reality, blockchain, social, mobile, analytics, cloud, IoT, and more. We have delivered over 800 solutions across industries, won 25+ International awards, worked with 500+ clients & created value of over US $2.0 Billion for our clients. [x]cube is also one of the first 12 agencies globally to be approved by Google as a Certified Developer Partner.
We are one of the first 12 agencies globally to be approved by Google as a Certified Developer Partner and one of the few companies to receive AWS IoT Service Delivery Designation. At [x]cube LABS, innovation is the mantra at every desk and each project offers unique opportunities to learn, lead and achieve as a team.
A company always at the cutting-edge of innovation, we present an incredible opportunity to learn and grow.
Expertise in new-age technologies. Learn every tool and tech that will shape our tomorrow.
We believe in being creative and versatile. Get to work on a range of digital products crafted to engage and entertain.
[x]cube's clientele features some of the top global Fortune 1000 enterprises. Make your mark on products targeted at benefitting billions of lives.
Get access to our state-of-the-art research labs. Formulate and contribute to game changing visions.
Competitive packages, attractive benefits and rewards.
A fun, informal working environment.
[x]cube LABS, YesGnome & Upshot are divisions of PurpleTalk.
Have a query? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.