- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Software Engineering & Technology
- 2 - 6 years
- 2 - 5 Years of experience in Cloud Penetration Tester.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Entry-level certification on at least one cloud platform
- Proficient in manual penetration testing methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of web application security and common vulnerabilities.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, and Metasploit.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and report-writing skills.
2 - 6 years
- Conduct manual penetration testing on cloud-deployed applications and services to identify security vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Analyze and understand the architecture, components, and data flows of cloud-based applications to identify potential attack vectors and risks.
- Conduct comprehensive testing of web application security, including testing for common vulnerabilities such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), and cross-site request forgery (CSRF).
- Perform testing on infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), and software-as-a-service (SaaS) environments to identify potential security issues.
- Work with the development and security teams to provide recommendations for remediation of identified vulnerabilities and track their progress.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest security threats and vulnerabilities, emerging attack techniques, and best practices for cloud security testing.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to development teams on secure coding practices, secure application design, and secure cloud architecture.
- Document findings, develop reports, and communicate results and recommendations to relevant stakeholders, including developers, management, and clients.
Good Clinical Practice (GCP),
Headquartered in Dallas, [x]cube LABS helps enterprises globally with digital transformation and digital technology adoption. We take a highly collaborative approach and help solve problems across the entire digital transformation journey from ideation and strategizing to experimentation and execution. We specialize in helping enterprises transform customer experience, and in the process we help you leverage new, digitally driven, business models.
[x]cube LABS helps enterprises innovate and disrupt markets by leveraging digital as a strategy. The [x]cube team offers deep expertise in all things digital: CX strategy and transformation, digital innovation, augmented reality, virtual reality, blockchain, social, mobile, analytics, cloud, IoT, and more. We have delivered over 800 solutions across industries, won 25+ International awards, worked with 500+ clients & created value of over US $2.0 Billion for our clients. [x]cube is also one of the first 12 agencies globally to be approved by Google as a Certified Developer Partner.
We are one of the first 12 agencies globally to be approved by Google as a Certified Developer Partner and one of the few companies to receive AWS IoT Service Delivery Designation. At [x]cube LABS, innovation is the mantra at every desk and each project offers unique opportunities to learn, lead and achieve as a team.
A company always at the cutting-edge of innovation, we present an incredible opportunity to learn and grow.
Expertise in new-age technologies. Learn every tool and tech that will shape our tomorrow.
We believe in being creative and versatile. Get to work on a range of digital products crafted to engage and entertain.
[x]cube's clientele features some of the top global Fortune 1000 enterprises. Make your mark on products targeted at benefitting billions of lives.
Get access to our state-of-the-art research labs. Formulate and contribute to game changing visions.
Competitive packages, attractive benefits and rewards.
A fun, informal working environment.
[x]cube LABS, YesGnome & Upshot are divisions of PurpleTalk.
Have a query? Email us on email@example.com.