2D Concept Artist
5 or more years of professional working experience in Game Art - Concepts, Characters, environment/Backgrounds and Props
Who you are?
- You have a passion for games.
- You will be part of a team that envisions the look and feel of games.
- You are an ideal person.
- You are the creative spark that’ll hook gamers the world over to our titles.
- You bring the Game Designers’ abstractions to life.
- You craft entire worlds and unique characters through your concepts and sketches.
What you will do:
- Work with different Art Pipelines, foresee bottlenecks and resolve/make it easier for the artists.
- Define Game Art/Asset development pipeline.
- Bridge between Art and Programming teams to develop asset production pipeline.
- Define and document pipeline and tools that are conducive for artists.
- Create and produce artwork, in accordance with the direction of other Artists, Art Director, Designer and Producer.
- Report status of deliverables to your team, Art Director, Lead, Producer, and Development Director.
- Work within a small, motivated team and communicate effectively.
How will we help you grow?
- You will be provided with constant learning opportunities.
- You have the opportunity to learn from our accomplished art team from around the world.
- You will be provided with all the tools required to learn and explore new avenues and directions.
- You will be a part of bi-weekly art challenges to interact with peers and hone your skills.
Portfolio: The portfolio that would catch our eye would have UI work with great design, color and font choices. Preferably should showcase art in hand rendered technique with mobile specific lightweight styles. Include pieces that give insight into how you approach your work and generate your ideas! Sketches, storyboards, stages of progression and full implementations for features, stores or inventory systems would be awesome to see.
4 - 8 years
Any graduation, and Any PG
Expertise in 2D graphic production tools like Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator.
The ability to create and adapt to various game art styles.
The ability to work on lightweight game assets and make beautiful and memory-efficient textures and effects.
Should have basic knowledge of Unity3D.
The ability to conceptualize abstract concepts into impressive on-screen visuals.
Efficient and speedy work practices for quick turn-around time under tight deadlines.
Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
Please provide a portfolio including examples of your work with your application.
Be able to work well as part of a team.
Have excellent organizational skills.
Have good communication skills (Listening, Written and Verbal).
Be able to work with minimum supervision
Game Art, Characters, environment, Backgrounds, Props, 2D graphic, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Unity3D,