UX Lead / Manager
- 6+ years dedicated hands-on user experience applying User Experience design principles and methodologies to develop web and mobile based solutions
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Bachelors or Master Degree - Computer Science is a plus, but not required
- Obsession for advocating customer needs
- Proven ability to work cross-team, lead the design process and synthesize feedback.
- Should be able to take input from product management, engineering, and other business teams
- Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness to everything that is core to the organisation
- Strong desire for innovation with the right balance to business needs and customer expectations
- Consistently keep learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
5 - 15 years
- Establish the best practices for meetings, facilitating progress, sharing updates and connecting with other teams.
- Managed UX teams and been a thought leader in driving strong UX practices in the organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management and engineering
- Should be focussed heavily on best user research practices and communication design
- Guide the team to develop best practices and ensure the quality of design output is core to the organisation
- Provide mentorship to a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices.
- Actively scope task-time, prioritize tasks, estimate solutions, plan agile sprints, execute and track efforts in tools such as JIRA.
- Take responsibility for overall customer satisfaction with the product and design.
- Act as a gatekeeper and ensure quality of PRDs and designs
- Strong in communication - verbal or written
- Willing to work in a fast-paced startup
- Learn from and mentor peers
- Have fun in a collaborative work environment