QA | Starquik (TATA Enterprises)
We have an excellent opportunity with our client
Client Introduction :-
Welcome to the new & delightful world of Online Grocery Shopping, brought to you by a TATA enterprise.
- Here you can buy from over 10,000 grocery, fruits, vegetables & daily needs products at a click and have them home delivered in 3 hours. All this, backed by the Trust & Value that the TATA Group stands for.
- So, no more traffic jams on your way to the store, no more time spent in the billing lines, no more lugging heavy grocery back home.
- Only, Time and Money SAVED that you can now spend on things you LOVE!! :)
Designation :- Sr.QA
Location :- Gurgaon
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in the software quality control and assurance field.
- 2+ years in the field of UI test automation using Selenium or similar tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- eCommerce experience is must.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with, coach and mentor junior QA/QC Engineers.
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux).
- Experience in different automation tools such as Selenium, JMeter, Junit etc.
- Experience in security testing.
- Experience in load testing.
4 - 8 years
- Analyse requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Write manual and automated test cases.
- Perform Quality Control by conducting manual and automated testing to find defects and assure that the product meets design specifications and requirements. This includes isolating, reproducing, verifying and reporting defects, as well as implementing and maintaining automated tests using automation tools such as Selenium, JUnit, JMeter and Fitnesse.
- Effectively communicate and document all the defects discovered during the Quality Control process.
- Identify any potential quality issues and escalate immediately to management.
- Work closely with developers in an agile environment to ensure a high quality product.
- Perform Quality Assurance to make sure that everyone complies with the company quality processes and standards.
- Deliver in-house training, write documentation for visual automation, contribute to the company’s QA/QC knowledge base and perform other knowledge transfer activities as needed (such as coaching and mentoring).
- Help in improving the company’s QA and QC processes, tools and techniques; assist in standardization and continuous improvement efforts.
Automation, Manual Testing, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit,