Senior IT Recruiter
We are looking for recruiters who are passionate about finding high quality candidates for the Internet, Mobile and IT Products space
We are on our way to establishing the best recruitment services & products company in India. We have done everything differently from day one, and will continue to do so in the future.
We have developed science around IT Recruitment and all our recruiters are equipped with this knowledge. We leverage cloud based technology to ensure anywhere anytime access to our recruiters. Our recruiters never miss out on a follow up; that too without ever having to create a manual tracker or MIS.
* We describe our team as young & aspirational folks with a positive attitude who are go-getters & problem solvers.
* We focus on results and reward performers above market standards. We have recruiters who have earned incentives equivalent to their annual salary.
* We are proud of our work environment. We work hard and play hard at our awesome office space in Andheri West.
* Meet us to find out more.
* Our Clients consistently rate us the best in Quality of Candidates & Quality of Follow Ups.
* We are competing with much older and bigger consultancies, and we perform better in most cases.
* Our Founder is US returned, MBA from ISB Hyderabad, M.S. in Computer Science from Texas Tech University. He has worked with Internet companies such as drugstore.com, expedia.com, naukri.com and Shaadi.com before founding Neemtree.
2 - 4 years
B.A, B.Com, B.B.A, or MBA/PGDM
* End to End ownership including interacting with clients and candidates
* Tap multiple channels for high quality candidates
* Source, Screen, Shortlist, Schedule candidates for Interviews.
* Diligent follow ups with both Candidates & Clients
* Maintain TAT (turn-around-time) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for positions assigned
* Ensure client satisfaction
* Consistently meet targets
Sourcing, LinkedIn, Screening, Offer Negotiation,
* Should have prior track record of closing positions. (We are open for freshers as well) * Should be comfortable in over-achieving targets. * Should be able to source candidates from multiple sources (not just job portals) * Should be adept in using various recruitment related tools. * Should be a go-getter and problem solver. * Person should be able to unlearn things from the past, and learn new things. * Excellent communication skills