Customer Success Associate
We are hiring a Customer Success Associate for Klimb, a recruiting automation software that brings modern capabilities to talent acquisition. It was founded by Prashanth Thiruvaipati, who was the Product Head for Naukri.com.
The Customer Success Associate (CSA) is a high-energy strategy-focused customer advisor responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The CSA will define, develop and execute effective customer adoption and success strategies. The CSA is able to discuss and advise on core functionality & features of the software beyond the fundamentals, and the art of what is possible. The CSA helps customers realise business results by serving as the post-sale conduit for our customers, and also ensures that our engineering teams understand the in-depth feedback through the eyes of our customers.
0 - 1 years
- Own the complete customer life-cycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion, and renewal.
- Strive to continually drive faster “time to value” and improve overall customer satisfaction & reduce churn.
- Understand customer’s objectives and how they translate to outcomes.
- Develop new & improve existing new user guides & documentation of the product features & capabilities.
- Identify opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to Product & Tech teams.
- Conduct ongoing operational reviews and suggest process improvements.
Verbal communication, Written Communication, marketing communication,
* You have a flair to explain features & functionality of the software
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
* Possess a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, integrity, discipline & commitment
* Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships