Product Management Intern
We are hiring a Product Management Intern for Klimb, a recruiting automation software that brings modern capabilities to talent acquisition. It was founded by Prashanth Thiruvaipati, who was the Product Head for Naukri.com.
The Product Management Intern is technically savvy, creative, and enthusiastic; who is responsible for planning & coordinating all aspects of the SaaS Software product from initiation to delivery, execution of ongoing product milestones, provide analytical guidance, and communication about risks, and their mitigation to engineering teams.
The Product Management Intern must be capable of juggling multiple concurrent, and often conflicting, priorities; achieving results through logic, communication, business judgment, and personal relationships; and ultimately delivering products of the highest quality.
0 - 0 years
-B.Tech/B.E in Computers,
* You will be responsible for driving product development from start to finish: document requirements, collaborate cross-functionally with the engineering team, launch features, analyze results, and make iterations.
* Lead cross-functional teams to manage the execution of program plans, including PRD reviews, feature prioritization and scoping, resource conflicts, progress tracking, issue resolution, defect management, product feature release, and product maintenance.
* Run cross-functional stand-ups and drive decision making around schedule adjustments, bug triage, and internal and external partner/customer delivery.
* Drive the end-to-end process for multiple, bi-weekly planned releases, and unplanned hot-fix releases.
* Proactively identify and resolve roadblocks/challenges affecting deliverables and apply process disciplines to ensure predictable, consistent, timely program execution.
* Leverage your expertise to identify and define the most critical priorities and establish best practices.
* Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team and assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
Verbal communication, Written Communication, Technical Knowledge, Business Communications,
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
* Excellent written and communication skills
* A keen eye for detail
* Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills