Marketing Executive / Intern (Remote Opportunity)
The Marketing Executive is a highly-energetic result-oriented individual who plays a cardinal role in developing and executing marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for conducting marketing research, executing marketing strategies, developing product positioning, and managing all social media channels & online reputation to engage customers and increase customer satisfaction. The Person will assist in the development and execution of campaigns & collateral’s coupled with analyzing its effectiveness.
0 - 1 years
* Product positioning and messaging – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
* Market, customer, and competitive analysis/GTM — Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
* Sales enablement – Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, training, and collateral
* PR Strategies - Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics for the brand
* Use initiative and creativity, to generate inbound & outbound lead opportunities using various digital marketing strategies
* Leverage SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Email Campaigns, LinkedIn Campaigns & other digital marketing strategies
* Own the complete customer life-cycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion, and renewal
Verbal communication, Written Communication, Marketing,
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
* Possess a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, integrity, discipline & commitment
* Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization
* Knowledge of other digital marketing tools is a plus