Business Development Executive / Intern (Remote Opportunity)
The Business Development Executive is a highly-energetic, result-oriented individual who plays a cardinal role in the entire sales process, by building networks, generating leads, demonstrating a proven track record of identifying opportunities, nurturing & developing relationships, and closing deals.
0 - 1 years
* Use initiative and creativity, to generate inbound & outbound lead opportunities.
* Qualify, develop & convert leads into sales opportunities.
* Work to find a great solution for each client by understanding their business, strong sales process, and creativity.
* Provide engaging and articulate information about Klimb value proposition to potential customers.
* Demonstrating the software and explaining the features and functionality of the product.
* Achieve sales targets through identifying, qualifying, and closing business.
* Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
* Forecast sales achievement and update activity/prospect status in sales dashboards.
Written Communication, Verbal communication,
* Adept in using social platforms like LinkedIn, etc for lead generation.
* Excellent written & oral communication skills.
* Be a self-starter.
* Strong negotiation skills, persistence, and resilience.
* Drive, determination, and a strong work ethic.
* Open for Smart Freshers as well as for Interns