IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace that allows manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters to propose their products directly through the platform to get contacted by its visitors. Founded in 1996 by Dinesh Agarwal, an alumnus of HBTI Kanpur, IndiaMART has been recognized as a platform that focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Our mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
Headquartered in Noida and with employee strength of more than 3500 across 36 branches, we not only serve the SMEs, but have also become a key growth partner for Large Corporates. With a rating of 4.7, our App is not only one of the highest-rated Apps on Play Store but has also been recognized as the Best Business App by Global Mobile App Summit Awards (GMASA) - (2017).
- Work as Part-Time/Full Time
- Work from location of your choice
- Create your own work schedule of 4 hrs a day
- Weekly Payout based on the output
- Additional incentives for quality output
- Voice-based calling process
- Language Preference - Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam. (Any 2 combination)
About Online Associate Program
As an Online Associate, you will assist IndiaMARTs buyers over call. You will be required to verify information from the buyer and update the same on the portal.
It is a non-sales process but a voice based calling process and this is Part-Time / Full Time work opportunity and you are expected to work a minimum of 4hrs a day.
All you need is good verbal communication skills, laptop/desktop and broadband internet connection and above all, zeal to work.
An average associate working 8 hours a day earns about rupees 15,000/- to 25,000/- per month in this program. Additional incentives will also be provided based on the quality and output of your service.
Work output and its quality determines how much you can earn out of this program.
- Online IndiaMART Aptitude Test
- Video Assessment
Mandatory Documents Required
- Address Proof - Aadhaar Card
- ID Proof - PAN Card
- Bank Details - Cancelled Cheque/Bank Statement/Passbook
- PH/PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
Click the link below