1. Well versed with Company Law, Rules, Procedures and Policies
2. Ensuring all Statutory Compliances under Companies Act and applicable Corporate Laws for Public and Private Companies.
3. Conducting Board Meetings & Shareholders meetings and preparation of Agenda, Notices and Minutes of Board Meeting and Shareholder's Meeting etc
4. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action
5. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the Company complies with all applicable legal and statutory requirements.
6.Excellent verbal and written communication skills