- Be a full product/business process owner: shape the vision, define short term - long term goals along with clear measurable KPIs, and develop the roadmap
- Build process flow diagrams, write BRDs, and collaborate with the technology team(s) in executing the feature development
- Lead and collaborate with internal team members and external cross-functional stakeholders in executing planned deliverables to achieve the goals and regular reporting of owned products and processes
- Monitor the launched features and feed learnings back to the product or process for enhancements
- Benchmark and conduct research to stay abreast with the pulse of the market and use it for product or process enhancements
- Manage the customer experience and associated process operations run in partnership with contact centers and freelancers
● End-to-end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the assigned categories.
● Present its buyers with the widest selection of products at the best prices from an array of sellers On another side, present its sellers with good quality and confirmed enquiries to convert and do business on.
● To understand the selection requirement and price expectation of Small & Medium businesses on both sides of
the trade, onboard or activate sellers and brands. Liaise with customers, acquisition and operations teams, and
various stakeholders to bridge gaps and deliver results. Lead a team of direct and indirect reportees to run operations.