Software Engineer - React
To work with the product team and develop new features for our website
0 - 5 years
1. Develop front-end for our products and collaborate with designers, other engineers, and product managers to build new features, iterate on current features, and build a world-class user experience.
2. Build responsive & reusable UI components using ReactJS, as per the
specifications and guidelines
3. Maintain & manage the state of the application using Redux and be in
sync with the server. Rapidly iterate prototypes based on design updates and new requirements.
4. Build applications that are reliable, secure and optimized for performance across all environments
5. Write high-quality code, Build large scalable applications for cloud deployment
6. Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms
7. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
8. Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
1. Willingness to innovate, explore new ideas and acquire new skills and knowledge
2. Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
3. Good Problem-solving abilities
4. Good delegation and time management skills
5. Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and
concise manner to a variety of stakeholders
the Web platform
2. Strong understanding of XML, JSON, DOM, and w3c standards
3. Experience of working in Git
4. Understanding of Rest principles
5. Knowledge of project management tools like JIRA etc.