Accounts Receivable and collection head
Overall responsibility to manage the invoicing and monthly closing and reporting process. Also lead the collection process
10 - 12 years
-B.Com in Commerce,
1.Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
2.Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
3.Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship
4.Automation of the AR Process
5.Managing both Internal and External audit
6.Statutory Compliance- Income Tax and GST
7.Quarterly reconciliation of records with the clients
1. The ability to perceive unfavorable conditions and have the capacity to identify and initiate alternatives to circumvent such situations.
2. Critical thinking, decision-making, and learning skills are helpful.
3. Good time management and personal management skills.
4. Ability to lead the development team and should be self-driven for performance.
5. Good analytical skills.
6. Ability to work independently and lead the team
1. Strong knowledge of collections
2. Experience in AR function for a Large Tech firm (especially in B2B Space with huge no of transactions)
3. Will to automate processes
4. Prerafbly from Insurance tech space