OPS Exe - Insurance Auction
1. To achieve Monthly Targets (buyer acquisition, Fulfilments, Conversion % and Revenue) with company's policies and operational guidelines.
2. To follow company policy and norms related to different processes.
3. To build and maintain relationship with existing buyers/dealers/sellers.
4. To monitor live auctions, training and support to buyers to bid online, ensuring competition & quality during auction.
5. Follow-up with seller for approval and Follow-up with dealers for payments for approved cases.
6. Coordination with buyers & sellers for smooth closure of deals.
7. Reporting payment status, and daily progress.
1 - 3 years
Performing market research.
Gathering and processing research data.
Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and
ordering office supplies.
Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
Assisting the Front Office team.
Assisting with inventory control.
Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
Assisting and supporting management.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
Excellent organizational skills.
Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
Ability to work as part of a team.
High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.