Client Lead- South
To lead and grow revenue from designated accounts that have high growth potential; Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
7 - 10 years
1. Lead and grow revenue from accounts that have high growth potential
2. Be responsible for selling multiple products & services to new/ existing clients, such as Digital Advertising Solutions, Digital Lead Gen Services, Branded Content & Creative Services, and Tech Solutions & Services
3. Identify, ideate and develop new product revenue opportunities within the existing clients
4. Strive for converting mid-sized accounts to large key OEM accounts within a defined time frame, and continuously activate new accounts to widen customer base.
5. Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with the assigned customers.
6. Actively manage the client & agency ecosystem, and other key stakeholders in the market to widen customer base and cross-sell multiple products & services to assigned customers.
7. Forecast and track key account metrics and sales targets.
8. Handle escalations and resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
9. Work internally with the business, product, service delivery and marketing teams to sell & service customers effectively
Sales, Business Development, Digital Marketing Experience,
• Drive/Hunger/High Energy
• High Agency / Sense of ownership
2. Other Skills (nice to have)
• Master storyteller, or good perception-based seller
• Ideas person creative problem solving
1. Media Saviness
• Knows how to manage Client/Agency eco-system & relationship
• Has good access & is friends with stakeholders in both Client & Agency org
• Understands media planning basics
• Understands brand management basics
2. Digital marketing expertise
• Display – branding & performance
• Lead Gen
• Social Media & Influencer marketing
• Digital Video & OTT
3. Auto OEM
• Understand different archetypes: Marketing, Media, Sales, Sales Planning/CRM, IT and their agendas
• Understands OEM business, product, dealer network, budgets
4. Enterprise Selling basics
• Persuasive seller, leverages frameworks such as SPIN selling (”Sale-o”)
• Understanding of Major Account Selling (leveraging data & info)
• Deal making