Technical Support (Support engineer)
Roles & Responsibilities -
1. Coordinate with customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
2. Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved.
3. Follow up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
4. Support the roll-out of new applications.
5. Manage multiple cases at one time.
Technical/ Behavioral Skills -
1. Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
2. Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
3.Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
4. Ability to collaborate
5. Analytical and problem solving mindset
6. Good oral and written communication skills
7. Excellent interpersonal skills.
2 - 6 years
-B.Tech/B.E in Computers,
Node Package Manager, MongoDB, MySQL, Linux, Computer Skills (Windows), Excel,