Senior Manager Controllership
To oversee the accounting operations of a company
7 - 10 years
-B.Com in Commerce,
1. Work with Finance & Business teams and identifying and tracking appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
2. Streamline and review all Business verticals from Business Finance perspective which includes designing of the fund flow processes, business level margin analysis and budget modeling.
3. Support Finance & Business Management in simulation of revenue projections and corresponding expenses including working out margin protection/improvement plans.
4. Lead technology automation projects to automate the Business Finance reconciliation process.
5. Prepare operational P&L, MIS and analyzing the same for Business reviews/ presentations.
6. Handle complex ad-hoc requests including transaction support requests with a short turnaround time and supplementing such requests with appropriate analysis and comments.
7. Track sales performance against set targets and providing periodic updates to business.
1. Excellent written & oral communication skills. 2. Budgeting, modeling and forecasting experience including ability to work effectively under time pressure a must., Sound technical knowledge on accounting, Managing Audits and monthly books closure,
1. Strong negotiation skills
2. Relationship building skills
3. Problem solving skills
1. Excellent written & oral communication skills.
2. Budgeting, modeling and forecasting experience including ability to work effectively under time pressure a must.
3. Must be a CA with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience