Key Account Manager (NCD)
To interact regularly with the Channel Partners, build a strong lasting relationship and contribute to sustaining and growing business to achieve long-term success
2 - 15 years
1. To Managing monthly target for stoking vehicles from used car dealers/ channel partners.
2. To Explore new potential business deals by contacting potential clients.
3. To Arranging business meetings with prospective clients.
4. To Meet channel partners to ensure good relationship and to achieve targets.
5. To Handle the documentation and agreement work for Procuring cars.
6. To be the SPOC for all the seller and NCD requirements and escalations.
7. To Maintain the seller update sheets & all SOP's related to NCD procurement.
8. To do Interaction with the clients to get them onboard with Cardekho Auctions.
9. To adheareance of TAT for documentations ,receivables, advances and payables.
10. To do post-sales support RC transfer / warranty / returns / refunds/NOC cases coordination and support.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Should be able to manage and train a team
3. Should be able to manage stakeholders
1. Ability to assess situations, diagnose problem.
2. Innovation and Out of the Box Thinking.
3. Influencing and Pleasing personality.