Inspection Engineer C2D Auction (HYD)
KRA- 1. Strong technical expertise in the understanding of engine, parts/ components, and everything technical.
2. Responsible for yard inspection & refurbishment of vehicles.
3. Valid driving license.
4. Should have worked as an evaluator in used car dealerships or in an authorized service station.
5. Experience in the after-sales with a trusted OEM (Honda, Hyundai, GM, Toyota, BMW)
1. Job Responsibilities: Technically evaluate the cars which come to the retail center.
2. Submit a report for each car according to the defined process.
3. Estimate the repair work needed by the used car.
4. Estimate a market price of the car based on the inspection.
2 - 4 years
Any graduation, -Diploma in Mechanical,
To evaluate the used cars assigned to you
To inspect the used cars and understand the technical aspects of the
To manage the used car’s documents post and pre transaction
To manage/handle a small team (if any)
Technical expert &, Soft spoken, Cross-cultural Communication Skills,
Minimum 5 years of experience in used car industry
Inside out knowledge of vehicle Exterior/Interior inspection
The understanding to figure out if the vehicle is structurally damaged
The experience on capturing if the vehicle is repainted
The grip on core parts of the vehicle such as Engine, Transmission,
Basic Computer skills