You will be responsible for managing quality and efficiency of operations. Manage cross functional coordination to stream line the business demand.
Used car industry experience will be an added advantage.
1 - 2 years
-B.A in Maths, and MBA/PGDM Marketing, MBA/PGDM Operations,
1. Management of the overall quality and efficiency of operations
2. Develop, refine and implement Operations strategy ranging from area selection, product design and delivery, portfolio quality management, Client outreach and communications.
3. Coordinate with team of Operations to provide business support to Field Operations
4. Manage a team to manage products and process and ensure portfolio quality
5. Ensure company delivers outstanding service that is always client focused & efficient .
6. Coordinate with Business Intelligence team to deliver dashboards/trackers across the spectrum - field operations to leadership team.
7. Incentive structuring and management to optimize quantity with quality
Relevant Experience of minimum 5 years in collections
Well-rounded experience in cross functional coordination with Finance, Ops, Demand, supply etc. side of business.
A thorough understanding of lending performance metrics/indicators and the ability to interpret and process operations data;