Quality analyst New Auto
Job Title - Quality Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities -
1.Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
2. Choose selenium tools and Configuring Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc.
3. Involvement in Selenium Environment Setup. (Maven Integration, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG and Jenkins Integration…)
4. Automation Framework Design and Implementation.
5. Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources.
6. Inspecting Elements, Create Test Cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands.
7. Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases.
8. Organizing, monitoring defect management process.
9. Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
10. Enhance Test cases using Java Programming and JUnit / TestNG Annotations.
11. Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
12. Co-coordinating with Development team in order to resolve the issues.
13. Interacting with client-side people to solve issues and update status.
Preferred Experience -
1.Selenium and JAVA since it is used the most in software projects.
2. Bug-tracking tool such as JIRA.
3. Version control systems such as Git and SVN.
4. Basic UNIX commands.
5. Basic MySQL queries.
6.Eye for details
7.Excellent Project Management skills
8.Good Written and verbal communication
9.Ability to work as part of a team
3 - 5 years
Manual Testing, Automation,