UI UX Designer
To design new and improve exsting products as per customer needs and preferences and to ensure timely delivery by partnering with different teams
4 - 6 years
-B.Des in Product Design,
1. Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
2. Identify new product improvement opportunities.
3. Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
4. Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
5. Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
6. Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
7. Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
8. Mentor junior designers
Product Design, Behavioral Research, UX Design,
1.Ability to collaborate with team members and work within a fast-paced environment.
2.Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
3.Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
4. Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in interaction design software: Adobe Creative Suite, InVision Studio, and Axure.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing