Business Manager - Partner Solutions
To build business by selling company products to current and potential clients by delivering best services to the dealers.
2 - 5 years
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients (Used Cars Dealers).
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity Identify sales prospects (Dealers - Used Cars) and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
4. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
5. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
6. Follow-up for collection of payment.
7. Coordinate delivery of services with the office staff.
8. Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
9. Handle customer complaints. Identify and resolve client (Dealers - Used Cars) concerns.
10. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals, completely field sales (B2B) Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
Sales, Auto loan experience, Punjabi Speaking,
1.Ability to build a rapport with dealers/customers
2. Simple, clear and customer-centric communication
3. Critical thinking
4.Crafting the Best Solutions
6.Excellent listening skills and ability to empathise with customers needs
1.In-depth knowledge of product and services (auto loan, motor insurance, health)they are selling
2.Local market knowledge.
3.Identifying New Opportunities
4.Ability to set short and long term goals to achieve targets
5.Functional knowledge of standard business tools, techniques, and software