The yard manager will be responsible for the overall management of the yard ensuring extremely efficient, safe organized yard operations.
1. Will be responsible for all Quality and efficiency of overall operations in that particular city.
2. Will be responsible for document pendency and adherence of TAT in every activity.
3. Will be responsible for managing dealer experience and.
4. Will be responsible for the safety and security of all assets of the organization and will take necessary measures to ensure it.
5. Train & Manage the subordinate and his ability to make the best out of available resources.
1. Excel proficiency is a must.
2. Must have logical and analytical abilities.
3. Highest level of integrity and strong reference from existing employees or their ex-employers.
4. Minimum 4-5 years of experience in service industry, supply chain, operations etc.
3 - 6 years
Any graduation, and Any PG
Daily Operations Management, Automotive,