Business Analyst - CV (Intern)
To provide data inputs to enable sales growth; Interface with clients for sales and delivery
0 - 0 years
1. Work with internal stakeholder/leadership to identify how data can enable sales growth
2. Enable sales target achievement within the specified time frame & yield improvements/efficiency Month on Month
3. Support with data analysis, presentations and stakeholder management in meeting New Business Development targets
4. Client management - Conceptualization & execution of out-of-the-box sales ideas / deals in conjunction with Key Account Manager
5. Understand client requirements and conceptualize how our range of product offerings can grow client business
6. Ensure Digital advertising campaigns are executed using our Product Solutions on time and to the client's requirements
7. Manage and oversee all aspects of the advertising journey from customer base management, to inventory management to the execution of the campaigns
8. Support in reporting requirements during various reviews / meetings with Senior Leadership
9. Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
10. Track and analyze key metrics – SBU growth, target attainment.
11. Compile key pieces of information related to performance against defined KPIs to be reviewed by Management and report anomalies if any.
12. Support in billing/ invoicing to customers.
1. Go-getter attitude, self-driven and a strong ownership of task at hand
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills
3. Strong in project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
4. Ability to drive and achieve sales targets is an added advantage
5. Analytical yet creative bent of mind
6. Introduction of systems for effective negotiations and continuous evaluation of Media Investments.
7. Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
8. Strong analytical skills – Need to be able to draw actionable insights from data
9. Strong problem-solving capability
1. Data analysis – Must have proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Sheets.
2. Data Visualization tools – Tableau/ Power BI, Data Studio