Senior Product Manager
1. Previous 6-10 yrs+ experience in New Car retail finance assets, Sales/Ops/Product/ Account management in a bank or digital aggregator. Knowledge of loan processes for New Car Auto loan. (Mandatory)
2. Experience of New Car Finance/ Industry. (Preferred).
3. Min: Graduate from a Tier 1-2 college. MBA (Preferred).
4. Good communication skills and excellent stakeholder management.
5. Willingness to deep dive, identify the root cause of issue, find solutions, and drive timely execution. Lender Management, aware of industry pay-outs and be able to negotiate with lenders top management
6. Personal qualities: Accountability, hustle & drive.
7. Strategic alliances, inter company stakeholder management, to be able to manage end to end escalation/ issues independently.
6 - 10 years
Any graduation, and MBA/PGDM Other Management,
1. ACT as a first point of escalation for all Retail Loan product operations escalations and coordination - internal or external (e.g. payout/ payment timing issue).
2. Liaise regularly with partner financiers for operational excellence: work flow process streaming, financier product operations, new process creation/ mapping, case to case troubleshooting etc.
3. Partner with all internal stakeholders (Sales Team, Finance, Sales teams) to close process gaps with financiers and improve existing process via long term solutions.
4. DRIVE launch of new car loan operations in new cities as per business priority
9. ENABLE a healthy relationship of Channel Heads with regional leadership of all partner financiers for new car loans
10. DRIVE timely training of field teams on respective financier product, process and updates
11. Alliances in Lender Management
12. Lender Management, aware of industry pay-outs and be able to negotiate with lenders top management
13. Lender Management, aware of industry pay-outs and be able to negotiate with lender’s top management
Banking Relationships, lender management, new car, financial services,