Senior Product Manager
- Previous 6-8 years+ experience in retail finance assets, Sales/Ops/Product/ Project management. Knowledge of loan processes for Auto loan. (Mandatory)
- From Tier-1 and Tier-2 colleges ( MBA preferred)
- Experience in Used Car Finance/ industry (Preferred)
- Team management experience
- End-End project management
- Work on important and special/high priority projects
- Good communication skills and excellent stakeholder management
- Willingness to deep dive, identify the root cause of the issue, find solutions and drive timely execution
- Good understanding of the product life cycle, audience segmentation, the project management process, and forecasting sales
- Define the project’s scope and determine available resources
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Alliances and Lender Management
6 - 9 years
Any graduation, and MBA/PGDM Other Management,
- Drive a team of associate product managers to achieve the following objectives
- Act as a first point of escalation for all Retail Loan product operations escalations and coordination - internal or external (e.g. payout/ payment timing issue, code block issue, delinquency/non-starters, DO issue, disbursal policies, fraud cases, rate issues etc)
- Liaison with internal stakeholders- legal, sales, tech and product to achieve the important/crucial tasks at hand.
- Independently handle end to end commercial and legal discussions with partner financiers in co-ordination with internal legal and other stakeholders.
- Liaise regularly and independently manage partner financiers for operational excellence: work- flow process streaming, financier product operations, reconciliations (PDD, revenue and cost management, delinquency), new process creation/ mapping, case to case troubleshooting etc.
- Understanding of the used car finance market/industry for creating and managing projects
- Drive, launch of used car loan operations in new cities as per business priority
- Enable a healthy relationship of Channel Heads with regional leadership of all partner financiers for used car loans.
- Timely delivery of the high priority projects by liaising with the internal stakeholders and teams
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Maintain zero business loss due to RC/Code blocking across financiers through proactive tracking with Title Control team.
- Drive rotation of Float payments within a maximum of 10 days; take pre-emptive measures for control and recovery.
- Own the monthly Dealer Channel Churn targets; regularly track channel performance and drive channel satisfaction.
- Drive timely training of field teams on respective financier product, process, and updates
Used Car finance, Banking Relationships, lender management,