Head - Ad Tech Solutions
Heading AdTech solutions product strategy (product, positioning, pricing, GTM)
10 - 15 years
1. Defines the product vision - Programmatic and Direct Sales, strategy and roadmap for ad tech solutions, continuously striving to bring newer and innovative solutions to market that helps unlock higher revenue and share of wallet.
2. Understands market requirements, acting as the enterprise customer advocate, gathering, managing and prioritizing market/customer
3. Develops business case for new ad solutions and improvements to existing solutions basis market requirement, technology development, and commercial ROI
4. Builds new and innovative advertising solutions by working internally with technology, engineering, design, marketing, SEO and service delivery teams.
5. Develops product positioning, packaging, pricing and market proposition including product documentation (pitch, fitment, details, etc)
6. Enables sales teams to sell newer and innovative ad tech solutions, including product presentations, trainings, and going alongside sales to help win new customers
7. Drives product revenues by working closely with cluster sales teams; is responsible for forecasting product revenue for the quarter and for the year
8. Makes excellent proposals and presentations to clients with a precise display of their visibility when placed in the online space.
9. Keep abreast of competition, and how customers think of and buy ad solutions. Is a thought leader in Ad Tech
10. Designing Advertisement, Brand and email campaigns to spread awareness and drive interest in the new products and propositions.
1. An indepth understand of programmatic ecosystem.
2. Understaning of deployment and building the right programatic structure
3. Managing existing partners and onboarding new partners while taking care of reporting, invoicing and yield optimization.
4. Constantly identify new opportunities and collaborate on strategic optimizations with the existing core demand partners. Create strategies to increase alternate revenue and present the same to senior leadership.
1. Owning display P/L for girnar ecosystem and working towards creating alternate revenue opportunites to increase Yield and revenue.
media savviness, programmatic,
• Understanding of Programmatic channel
• Should have an experience of setting up programmatic channel for Automated sales or direct sales for a publisher
• Product Management experience
• Very strong stakeholder management skills. Ability to build alliances and get work done in a cross-functional environment
• Media savviness and have good understanding of the client/agency ecosystem and a working knowledge of media planning and brand management
• Data driven approach and can thrive in a multi stakeholder environment.
• Effective communicator and can present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Good understanding of Auto OEM’s, their brands, product portfolio, marketing strategies